By using the Southern Momdays website, you agree to and acknowledge the following:
Content seen on the Southern Momdays website (including but not limited to site design, text, and photography) is copyright © Southern Momdays and Andrea McKee unless otherwise specified. All rights reserved. Please note that no part of this website or content may be reproduced, reused, or redistributed in any way or form without express written permission from the owner/publisher. (Andrea McKee, email@example.com)
All interactions by users of the Southern Momdays site must follow in line with Our Mission & Community Standards at the discretion of owner Andrea McKee.
All opinions expressed on the Southern Momdays website are provided by contributors and may not necessarily represent the views or opinions of the owner/publisher. While accuracy is always the main goal, Southern Momdays does not assume responsibility for any inconsistencies.
The statements and claims made within articles on this site are based on the opinions of each author and should never be substituted for, or assumed to replace, the legal, financial, medical, or other qualified advice of a professional. Always consult such professionals before using any advice or product suggestion found herein.
Southern Momdays is not liable for any content, product, or service provided by third parties (such as in ads found on the Southern Momdays website).
Southern Momdays does not guarantee money-back options, safety, or usability for any products linked or mentioned throughout content on this site, nor do we provide or extend warranties implied or otherwise noted. Always follow the included instructions and heed safety precautions listed within enclosed paperwork and/or online documents for products you choose to use.
Any projects detailed on this website are intended solely for private, non-commercial use. No right for commercial use is provided or implied in any way.
You the user release Southern Momdays from any liability for consequences arising from the use of any content on this site.
Disclosure for Third-Party Advertisements and Affiliate Links:
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Viewing or clicking on an ad, or making a purchase after clicking on an affiliate link, gives us a small commission. This does not increase the final price on products you choose to buy, nor does it charge you in any way to use our site. Any commissions we earn from these avenues help support the funding of this site – and our dream. Thanks in advance, friends!
Because we love transparency and know you do too, here’s a run-down of what to expect with regard to these links and ads on the Southern Momdays site, including how to spot such features as well as when we get paid for your interaction with them.
In an effort to make these instances easily-identifiable, we’ve added the following styles:
- Affiliate product links (links to product-purchase pages that include our unique affiliate identifier) are bolded within the post. As a general rule, we only include affiliate product links to items we have direct experience using or that we know are closely related to items we have used in the past. We earn a commission for referring you only if you purchase the item after clicking through.
- Affiliate image ads (simple product images without a call to action but including a link to the featured product) are standalone on their own line in the post and relate directly to the post content. We earn a commission for referring you only if you purchase the item after clicking through.
- Affiliate native shopping ads (product grids showcasing relevant product suggestions, featured products with calls to action, featured items with shopping information) appear throughout some posts and at the bottom of them to provide relevant items you might be interested in viewing based on the content of the post you’re visiting. We earn a commission for referring you only if you purchase the item after clicking through.
- Display ads (may be a vignette ad (full-page overlay ad) on mobile, and also may be an all-text ad, an image with a call-to-action button, or an image banner in some size on either mobile or desktop) have ample “white space” above and below them to separate them from the other content within a post. They are obviously “ads,” meaning you’ll know they are ads by their standard look and feel. They are most often bordered and sport an “Ad” notice within the text. In addition, we’ve added a light-green background when the ad is all text or an image with standard text and a call-to-action button (i.e. Shop Now) so this is easier to spot. All ad types, including the banner styles, include a box in the upper right-hand corner from Ad Choices which allows you to personalize your ad-viewing experience. We earn a commission for impressions (any time these ads load on your page where you can view them) as well as any time you click through on these ads.
- Referral program links (links to sign up for products or services we currently use that include our unique identifier) are bolded within the post. The terms of each referral program are unique, but we generally will receive commission or credit to our personal account with the product or service when you sign up for a trial or membership or make a purchase via the link.
Disclosure for Contributing Writers:
As a contributing writer, you shall own all the content that you contribute to the Southern Momdays website, but you agree to grant Andrea McKee, and/or Southern Momdays (www.southernmomdays.com), and/or any licensees, a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, transferable right and license (with the right to sublicense), to use, copy, cache, publish, display, distribute, modify, create derivative works and store your content, and to allow others to do so, in any and all media formats and through any and all media channels; to incorporate your content on any tangible or intangible products (for instance: shirts, etc.) for resale or otherwise, and to use the content for promotional purposes of Andrea McKee and/or Southern Momdays.